Monday, May 19, 2014

I've got a ladies man on my hands- Finomenon Kids review pt.2

If you happened to read my last review on Finomenon Kids, then you already know how much I truly admire & adore the company. If not, I urge you all to scroll down a bit and a learn a little (or a lot) about the the brains + beauty behind it all! Last month I was contacted to be 'blogger of the month' for May and was stoked that they selected me from a handful of other awesome bloggers! How awesome is that?! Anywho.. The item I'm reviewing for you all today is their super rad "ladies love me" v-neck. The tee couldn't be more fitting for J-man. I almost wish he could rock it every day. 


Cute, right? A total must have for your mini man this summer! Get your hands on one for only $24 before they sell out. You won't regret adding this piece to your babe's wardrobe, promise! 


Outfit details: 
• FK 'ladies love me' v-neck 
• Star Spangled gusset leggings from Shop Haute 
• Freshly Picked moccs in 'steel'

Thanks for visiting the RadAndRebellious, wishing all you mamas and little ladies men a beautiful week. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

);