Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mama loves MIMA

Comfort is everything to me. Don't get me wrong, I love for my son to look stylish as often as possible & be up to date on all the coolest trends, but at the end of the day he needs to be comfy before all else. We all know an unhappy babe is no fun- so here's a trendy outfit that'll keep your kiddo looking hip all while staying comfy! 


For starters, who doesn't love a super soft tee? I know I do! Graphic tees have been in since... Well, forever. A must have in your tots wardrobe. I purchased this amazing Ramones tee from the wonderful http://instagram.com/noahgrewagain via Instagram. Check her out for some awesome toddler finds. 


And can we just take note on how freakin' cute the back of the tee is!? "Hey, HO, let's GO!" 


Oh MIMA- you never cease to amaze me. Am I the only mama completely obsessed with MIMA? I'm guessing not. One of the hottest clothing brands for tots all around the world. Focusing on super rad designs made with the softest + comfiest materials, ever. Jonah is wearing the infamous Le Meow pants here & YES, they're as awesome as everybody says they are. 

 
With pockets in the front & a pocket in the back these pants are winning in our home. 

 
And of course, we can't forget a pair of moccs. Jonah is wearing his beautifully made freshly picked moccs in color: steel. Gets yours here http://freshly-picked.com/


I hope you all enjoyed today's OOTD post. Feel free to ask any questions down below. I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week. Thanks for visiting- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

);