Saturday, April 5, 2014

040414 photo shoot outtakes

Snapping pics of my babes isn't always so glamorous. Although he seems to be a total ham behind the camera all the time (which he usually is) there are also those times when he makes me wanna pull my hair out. Everybody has their bad days, right? Today's mini shoot was dedicated to the amazing Geo Fox Apparel clothing line; the most recent brand to select Jonah as a SS14' brand ambassador, yippy! *as if we didn't already own more than half of their entire line, now we'll double up* not complainin'. Talk about rad clothing for tots. Check them out here http://www.geofoxapparel.com/ 

Here Jonah is wearing their sunshine daydreams v-neck, paired with their palm tree shorts. The perfect outfit for summer! Hey Geo Fox, when will these pieces come in my size!? But really... 


 
Do you understand why I'm completely obsessed with this outfit now!? Get your butt off my blog now & go wild ordering your babe some awesome pieces to start their summer wardrobe. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Thanks for visiting the rad & rebellious. Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

);