Sunday, August 3, 2014

Babes in bow ties// a review on @DEARESTANDDASHING

Babes in bow ties...
 There's just something about it that drives me wild. An accessory that both boys AND girls can rock. 

Instagram has introduced me to a handful of incredible people, @DEARESTANDDASHING easily being one of them. A mother to one breathtakingly beautiful boy named Cash, and a "momtrepreneur" that creates some of the raddest bow ties I have ever seen. I'll be honest, bow ties were never a part of Jonah's wardrobe until I came across Dearest and Dashing. They always seemed so plain, and uncomfortable to put on my son. Something that never really caught my attention. That's where Dearest and Dashing bow ties differ from classic bow ties you might come across in stores. 
Comfortable, stylish, unique, affordable. 

Just a few words to describe D&D. I'm lucky, and so very grateful to have been sent 3 bow ties to test out on Jonah. Camo, metallic and distressed denim - just a few of my favorite things. With a clean, simple pinch clip glued to the back of each bow tie, you can clip it onto just about any button up or polo T-shirt & be out the door in 5 minutes. Seriously, it's that easy! Below are some photos I snapped of Jonah wearing his "distressed denim" bow tie. 

So, would I recommend purchasing from Dearest and Dashing? Yes, 100%. Great service, excellent quality and fast shipping. All in all, I have a new found love for bow ties & can assure you all, Dearest and Dashing is to thank. 

KEEP UP WITH DEARESTANDDASHING HERE: http://instagram.com/dearestanddashing
SHOP DEARESTANDDASHING BOW TIES HERE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dearestanddashing

I hope you all enjoyed this quick review on one of my favorite Instagram shops. And as always, thank you for visiting the Rad and Rebellious// xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);